
Call of Duty WWII Beta TDM, as I mess around with a sniper rifle. The clips I got were not too bad, but you can tell I am definitely not a designated sniper! Follow me on Twitter: @VapestaGaming (https://twitter.com/VapestaGaming)
IT'S SO SATISFYING! - YouTube |
| 4 Likes | 4 Dislikes |
| 13 views views | followers |
| Gaming | Upload TimePublished on 29 Aug 2017 |
cod ww2 cast
>
cod ww2 prestige
>
cod ww2 servers
>
cod ww2 player count
>
cod ww2 campaign
>
cod ww2 split screen
>
cod ww2 ps4
>
cod ww2 guns
>
cod ww2 gamestop
>
cod ww2 pc
>
cod ww2 weapons
>
cod ww2 zombies maps
>
cod ww2 multiplayer
>
cod ww2 review
>
cod ww2 maps
>
cod ww2 dlc
>
cod ww2 xbox one
>
cod ww2 new guns
>
cod ww2 update
>
cod ww2 zombies
>
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét