
Broadcasted live on Twitch -- Watch live at https://www.twitch.tv/vapesta_gaming Getting the combat knife completed! This stream was full of moments where I simply lost my mind. Whether it was my knife "bouncing" off enemies, or repeatedly dying at 4 kills when I needed bloodthirsty medals, or even getting the streaks but before I had the challenges unlocked... It was rough, but I was successful!
Only pistols and the knife left! // Dark Matter Grind - YouTube |
| 2 Likes | 2 Dislikes |
| 2 views views | followers |
| Gaming | Upload TimePublished on 2 Dec 2018 |
mom voice trolling on call of duty
>
trolling videos call of duty
>
voice trolling on call of duty
>
xboxaddictionz trolling call of duty
>
pennywise voice trolling on call of duty ww2
>
bcc trolling call of duty song
>
bcc trolling call of duty advanced warfare
>
trolling little kid on call of duty
>
pennywise trolling on call of duty
>
trolling on call of duty 3
>
bcc trolling call of duty
>
trolling on call of duty black ops 3
>
trolling call of duty players
>
anonymous hacker trolling on call of duty
>
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét